Dr. Callahan is pleased to announce our first annual “Future Dentist Scholarship” essay contest. In an effort to offset the ever-growing costs of entering the dental profession, we have established two $500 scholarships for students pursuing a future in the dental profession. The funds may be used for books, instruments, or any other costs associated with those endeavors.
- Contestants must provide proof of enrollment at an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Contestants must be pursuing a pre-dental or dental degree
- Two $500 scholarships will be awarded by September 1, 2013
We value a succinct and concise essay, so please keep it under 500 words. The essay should address the following questions:
- What do you expect to be your greatest challenge as you enter the dental profession? What will you do to overcome that challenge?
- Why should you be selected for this scholarship?
Please send your application to:Future Dentist Scholarship Fund Clinton Callahan, DMD 6475 Wall St. #150 Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Don’t forget to include:
- Cover letter
- Your C.V. including your contact information
- A copy of your college and (if applicable) dental school transcripts
- Your printed essay
***DEADLINE: APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY JULY 31, 2013***